Contract Administrator | Plumbing Contractor | SME
Our client is a WA Owned and Operated Commercial Plumbing company, priding themselves on completing works to the highest of standards, in a safe and professional manner.
To be an effective Contract Administrator you will have exceptional communication skills, a hard work ethic and a collaborative approach to ensure compliance is front of mind.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the preparation of a subcontractor procurement schedule for trades required.
- Prepare issue and assess pre award evaluation documentation.
- Assist in compiling, negotiating and approval of Schedule of Rates.
- Prepare and issue pre award sign off documents internally.
- Prepare and issue the final Subcontract Master Agreement.
- Assess and process progress claims / invoices.
- Assess, issue and monitor contract variations and provisional sums including claiming relevant costs from client.
- Determine and formally notifying the date of practical completion for Subcontract / Design Instructions.
- Assist in obtaining and recording QA and OHS documentation.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and intelligence.
- Ability to negotiate, co-ordinate and work collaboratively.
- Ability to deliver to strict timelines.
- Maintenance of QA and OHS Registers.
In return, you will be joining an organization that offers long term career development and ongoing training.