Estimator | Plumbing | NOR
Our client are a family run business who have been operating for over 14 years, they are highly experienced in commercial plumbing solutions, specialising in new construction, fit out and maintenance.
Due to a recent restructure within the company; our client are looking to bring on board an experienced Estimator to be responsible for the full tendering process.
Responsibilities will include:
- Tendering on commercial projects ranging from small to multi-million dollar projects
- Processing variations
- Effectively communicating with suppliers and internal staff
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3+ years’ experience in fit outs, commercial and maintenance based projects
- Plumber’s trade qualified
- Previous experience in estimation and scheduling
- Excel, office suites, Simpro and Bluebeam would be highly regarded
This is a company who offer stability and a great culture; they are looking for someone who is hard working and keen to hit the ground running.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply on SEEK with a WORD version of your resume.
Carley Craen – Senior Recruitment Consultant