Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Field Service Mechanic | Forklifts
We are currently working alongside our client who are one of Australia’s largest privately-owned forklift and access equipment companies. Due to the continued growth of the business, they are currently seeking a Forklift Mechanic – Heavy Equipment Mechanic to join their team.
- Providing maintenance services including planned maintenance, repairs, overhauls and modifications to various types of equipment
- Fault finding and troubleshooting on forklifts and access equipment
- Providing a high level of service to both clients and customers.
- Attending breakdowns and performing scheduled servicing
- Maintaining accurate service records
The successful candidate:
- Proven experience in diagnostics, servicing and repairs on mobile equipment & forklifts
- Mechanical Trade Certificate (Diesel Mechanic/Heavy Vehicle Mechanic/Forklift Mechanic)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
In return you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Work life balance with weekends off!
- Ongoing training and career growth opportunities
- Very friendly team to work with
In exchange you will have the opportunity to work in an environment that offers on-going training and support to ensure you develop a long-term career alongside an excellent remuneration package with a company car and mobile phone.
If you feel you are suitable for this opportunity please hit ‘APPLY’ or contact me to discuss the position.
Jared Cole | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0415 913 345