Maintenance Fitter | Manufacturing Company | Somerton Location
Our client has opened a high performance insulation manufacturing facility and has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Fitter. You will join a highly motivated team who will provide an excellent and time critical service, to ensure the reliability of the production facility.
This position offers the chance to utilise your varied skills in contractor management, sourcing spare parts, assisting in the stores. develop your fault finding and trouble shooting skills, on a range of state of the art automated production machinery.
- Self- motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision as well as part of the team
- Strong commitment to OH&S and an emphasis on continuous improvement and reliability by performing planned and preventative maintenance tasks
- Australian recognised trade qualification as a Fitter and Turner
- Minimum of a 2-years trade experience in a manufacturing environment
- Post trade qualification in Fluid Power
- Good Excel and CRM skills
- Understanding of Preventative Maintenance systems
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer focused and an ability to prioritise tasks
If this position sounds like the opportunity for you and you possess the above skills and experience, please apply via SEEK today. If you would like further information regarding the opportunity, please contact Kesley on 0449 250 067 or email email@example.com.