New Homes Sales Consultant | Perth Metro
Our client is in an award-winning industry leader specialising in a range of affordable homes for first time homeowners to sleek and luxurious family homes. As one of the fastest growing home building groups on a national scale, our client is seeking like-minded and driven Sales professionals to join its supportive and dynamic team.
Due to rapid growth and expansion within the company, our client has multiple opportunities for New Home Sales Consultants to help with the ever-increasing workload within the WA team with locations spanning across Perth’s southern and northern suburbs.
This fast moving, innovative, customer service-based company is always investing in new ideas, infrastructure and people to remain on top of its game.
Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager, your key responsibilities may include;
- Dealing with prospective home buyers
- Managing the sales process, from the initial design through to contract signing
- Handling client queries, being their go to person through-out the process of the sale
- Conducting display home open days
- Understanding the building specifications
- Using Auto Sketch to produce redline mark ups for any variations
In addition to the responsibilities mentioned above, the successful candidate will have;
- Outstanding customer service and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Impeccable attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload
- Flexible regarding your availability
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about the Sales and Customer Service industry
- Familiar with MS office and ideally AutoSketch
- Full Driver’s License
What’s on offer;
- Full training and support, with weekly training, coaching and mentoring to ensure success
- Genuine opportunity for progression on a National Level
- Join a reputable brand who are well known within their industry for their quality of work
This opportunity is commission based with uncapped earning potential. This role would be ideal for a Sales Professional with experience running a Pty Ltd company as full training and coaching will be provided to ensure your success.