Project Manager | Plumbing | NOR
Our client are a family run business who have been operating for over 14 years, they are highly experienced in commercial plumbing solutions, specialising in new construction, fit out and maintenance.
Due to a recent restructure within the company; our client are looking to bring on board an experienced Project Manager who will run multiple projects from small to multi-million dollar projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Running projects from start to finish; full management of projects
- Cost control and cost reporting
- Client liaison, management of site team
- Effectively communicating with clients and internal staff
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years’ Project Managing experience in fit-outs, commercial and maintenance based projects
- Trade qualified plumber
- Proven ability to successfully run projects which achieve deadlines on time within budget
- Excel, office suites and Simpro will be highly regarded
This is a company who offer stability and a great culture; they are looking for someone who is results driven, exceptional leaderships skills and highly organised.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply on SEEK with a WORD version of your resume.
Carley Craen – Senior Recruitment Consultant