Wetherill Park NSW
Sales Administrator | Supports BD team | Growing National Business
Our client has been operating in Australia for over 35 years, leading the access hire industry on a national scale. There are three divisions within the company offering selling, hiring and servicing solutions. Due to company growth, the sales team are seeking a committed Sales Administrator with a keen eye for detail to support the department with all customer needs.
- Provide administrative support to the three BDMs
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar administrative role
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- High level of enthusiasm and motivation
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office and CRMs
If this sounds like a role you are interested in or have any further questions about then please APPLY through SEEK. Alternatively, you can contact Sophie McGregor on 0433 225 763 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.