Service Technician | Forklifts – Gas & Petrol | Metro | $32 – $35 Per Hour
Serving clients throughout the Pilbara, Kimberley, Karratha, Perth, Port Hedland, Tom Price, Newman, Onslow, Broome and surrounding towns and mine sites our client is a professional lifting equipment and forklift service provider capable of catering any application
- Providing maintenance services including planned maintenance, repairs, overhauls and modifications to various forklifts
- Fault finding and trouble shooting on various forklifts
- Providing a high level of service to both Clients and Customers.
- Attending breakdowns and performing scheduled servicing.
- Maintaining accurate service records.
To be considered for this position, you must have;
- Proven experience in diagnostics, servicing and repairs on forklifts
- Mechanical Trade Certificate (LV Mechanic or similar)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
In return you will receive;
- $32 – $35 per hour + penalties + super
- Weekly pay.
- Monday to Friday work with opportunity for overtime
- Permanent opportunity
If your experience doesn’t align with what this job entails, don’t hesitate to give us a call to discuss other roles we have available. Also feel free to refer us to anyone you know who is looking for employment!