Workshop Technician | Drilling equipment | Welshpool | $65K p.a
The company employs over 1000 people globally, supplying drilling parts to the oil and gas drilling industry. They are seeking a reliable and mechanically minded employee in their workshop based in Welshpool
- You will mainly be responsible for fitment of parts disassembly/ assembly of industrial equipment
- disassembly/assembly of medium pressure hydraulic systems.
- Safe operation of the Bucking unit.
- Safe operation of pressure testing.
- Able to read & understand equipment drawings and assembly procedures.
- Oversee the safe loading / unloading of all trucks into / out of the facility.
- Responsible for the neat and tidy storage of all items in the facility.
- Assist in any cycle count or inventory management as required.
- To assist with parts inventory and parts tracking.
- To assist with equipment audit and receiving.
- Reports and stock takes
- Completed High School or equivalent.
- Able to write & converse in basic English.
- Min 3 years hands-on experience in an industrial manufacturing environment, preferably in / or related to Oilfield Equipment or precision machining industry.
- Good initiative & efficiency in meeting deadlines, under minimum supervision.
- Preferably some knowledge of subsea exploration wellhead systems.
Adaptable to fast-paced, target driven and occasional long hour work environment
What you receive in return;
- $60 000 – $65 000 per annum + Super
- Permanent job opportunity within a global company
- Great working environment with possible growth opportunities
Please contact email@example.com