Our client is an industry leader within modular building and mining camps. They are WA family owned and operated company who bring over 30 years’ experience. They are dedicated to delivering high quality, innovative concepts and designs to their long standing and prospect clientele.
- You will be involved in the full fabrication of Modular Buildings for mine camps.
- Trade qualified carpenters with 2+ years post trade experience
- Police clearance required (within 6 months) and willing to undertake a drug and alcohol test
What you receive in return:
- 50-60 hour work weeks with Saturday work
- Over 12 months of project pipelined
- Pay rate of $40.00 – $50.00 per hour based on level of experience