- Blue Collar Mining | Working with Drillers, HD Fitters, Plant Operators
- Join our national growing national team
- No experience? No problem! Aston provides a 12 month training program to start your recruitment career
Aston is a national recruitment company who is growing across Australia within the construction and mining sectors, recruiting for candidates from Admin and Accounts, Salespeople and Supervisors to Electricians, Welders, HD Fitters and Truck Drivers,.
In line with our 2022 growth strategy, we are looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our Aston family and recruit for roles nationally.
What does a Recruitment Consultant do:
- Use multiple platforms to attract new candidates (Seek, Linkedin, Facebook and our tech savvy database with over 60,000 candidates)
- Interview over 10 candidates per week to place into new positions
- Phone 50 people per day from our database to keep them updated as to new positions
- Reference check each candidate to make sure we are working with the best
- Work closely with the business development team who develop the relationships with our clients whilst you build the relationship with our candidates.
Joining an existing team of 30 nationally, becoming part of Aston means:
- You love the phone and want to talk to people all day.
- You are looking for a career in which you can thrive and be promoted into senior and leadership roles.
- You enjoy being part of a team who work hard and have fun along the way to help our sanity, especially with a beer (or a few wines) on a Friday afternoon.
- Be part of the success with an uncapped commission structure, days off for recognition of success and 1 extra day leave every year of service, so by 5 years you will have 5 weeks leave.
- Flexible working hours
If this is the new career you are looking for apply now or contact our HR Manager Barbara Dean on 0414 974 263. You can also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org