Our client is a WA owned organisation that specialises in the supply of customised transport equipment, servicing the WA transport and mining industries. They specialise across a variety of equipment including truck bodies, trailers and tankers.
They now have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Body Builder to join their team based in Maddington.
• Opportunity to move into a leading hand and then workshop foreman role.
• Body repair works on trailers & semi-trailers, tankers and trucks.
• Scheduling of work.
• Ensure health and safety standards are maintained throughout workshop.
• Trade qualified Body Builder or associated trade.
• Previous leading hand experience would be advantageous.
• Experience within a similar role as a Body Builder.
• Experience working on similar equipment – semi trailers, truck bodies and tankers.
• Able to work to towards deadlines and on a production line.
• Ability to lead a team and excellent communication skills.
• Communicate effectively with colleagues and customers as part of delivering an exceptional customer experience.
• Opportunity to continue to progress your career with extensive progression opportunities throughout the company.
• You will have the opportunity to move into a team lead and then a workshop foreman role.
• Full time, permanent opportunity
If you are interested in this role or know of anyone who would be please let us know, and we can discuss in further detail.