Our client is an international OEM leading the market within telehandler and earthmoving machinery manufacturing for the construction and agriculture industries. With multiple branches in Australia, they operate as a part of a group offering partnered servicing and hire solutions.
Join their sales team in Crestmead in a highly autonomous role and build market share within QLD for the brand and target all clients from end users to distributors within their specialised market.
- Develop and implement sales strategies and plans that align to company and team targets
- Capitalise on opportunities to build market share for the business
- Manage the negotiation of profitable agreements and continue the develop long term of that relationship
- Be the expert of market knowledge and work to define trends within customers and competitors
To be successful:
- 3-5 years’ sales experience within a business development position
- Strong knowledge of access hire/earth moving machinery
- Industry experience within the construction and agriculture
- Strong communication skillset and ability to build rapport quickly