Aston has expanded into a national business over the last 12 years by specialising in the mining and construction sectors. With our three division, we do more than just recruitment. We help companies grow by:
- Business Advantage | Building great company cultures
- People Advantage | Finding great people
- Future Focus | Upskilling for the construction and mining sectors
Due to this growth, we now need to expand our sales team with the addition on a new BDM. This role will focus on:
- Developing business development strategies to build a strong brand within the mining and construction sectors.
- Building sustainable client relationships with repeat blue and white-collar jobs.
- Attending networking events to expand your contacts within the industry.
- Working closely with the recruiters to ensure every role is filled.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Love developing strong relationships and watch your clients succeed.
- Be able to consult with our clients to ensure we are recruiting quality jobs.
- Feel comfortable to work in the construction, mining and manufacturing industries.
- Have the ability to look at the client’s business from their view point, not just sell them what we do.
Should you be successful in securing this role, you will be joining a business who helps companies achieve their people goals by providing real solutions and have a very honest and direct communication policy.
We will offer full support to firstly achieve success at Aston, then continue to work with you to develop your management skills in both people management as well as business strategy.
If this sounds like the career path you are looking for please contact Barbara Dean on 0414 974 263 or email to email@example.com