With exploration and diamond drilling booming, our clients are now looking to take on Perth based people who are looking for a FIFO position.
The opportunity is open to experienced Drillers Offsiders or someone willing to put in the hard yards in the training to start their mining careers.
To be successful for this position, you MUST be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen and have the following:
- Extensive manual labouring experience and be physically fit to cope with the demands of the position.
- A clean police record
- A mechanical aptitude with strong problem solving skills as you will be underground and must be able to think on your feet.
- Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
- HR-B Licence
- Working at Heights ticket
- Current First Aid ticket
In return you will get:
- Full training to become a driller long term.
- The chance to start your career in the mining sector and build your wealth.