A leading contracting company is looking for mobile plant operators such as Dump Truck, Excavator, Dozer, Grader and Scraper at a new mine site based in the Goldfields.
This is an excellent opportunity with reduced flight time and close proximity to the camp, meaning travel time is limited, creating a more employee-friendly environment.
This is a FIFO from Perth only
Experience on the following equipment is essential.
- Cat Dump Truck 777 or Komatsu 785
- Excavator Hitachi EX 1200-7
- Loader Cat 992 950H
- Dozer D10T D9T
- Grader 140H 14M
- Scraper 633e
- Watercart Cat 773
You will also need
- HR licence (preferable but not essential)
- Be able to pass a medical and drug and alcohol
- Happy to work a 2&1 or 3&1 roster
- Be able to get a national police clearance
- Demonstrated experience operating earth moving equipment.
- Final trim experience on Grader (applicable to 3&1 rosters only)
What you receive in return
- Good hourly pay rate
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Good camp facilities
- 1.5 hour flight time from Perth to Site
- Camp is only 10 minutes from mine site
- 2:1 roster
- 12 hours paid on fly out day