Are you a labourer or TA looking for your next step into FIFO? Get onboard with our Aston Driller Offsider JobFit™ Challenge, earn $100K in your first year and kick start your FIFO drilling career in SA and nationwide.
- Pass the induction and be on site within 2 weeks, working with Australia’s top drilling companies in South Australia and nationwide
- Local roles, DIDO and FIFO in SA
- FIFO from SA to WA, NSW and NT
- Earn over 100K in your first year and become a Trainee Driller in 12 months
- 8:6, 7:7, 2:1 or 3:1 swings available across underground, surface exploration and blast drilling
What does your career in drilling look like:
- Driller Offsider: $100K + Super
- Trainee Driller (after 1 year): $120k + Super
- Driller Level 1 (after 2 years) : $140k + Super
- Driller Level 2 (after 3 years): $160k + Super
- Driller Level 3 (after 4 years): $180k + Super
- To be successful for this position, you MUST be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen and have the following:
- Manual labouring experience and be physically fit to cope with the demands of the position.
- Clean police record to get onto mine sites.
- Strong commitment to safety.
- Mechanical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills as you must be able to think on your feet.
- Be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a manual C class licence and be willing to get your HR licence.
- Be willing to put in the hard yards in the training to show you are dedicated to becoming a Driller.
- Be willing to work away from home for weeks at a time, but on the plus side you get a third of the year at home.
In return you will get:
- Full training to become a Driller. Think of this as your fast track apprenticeship.
- Earn 100K + in your first year | $35-40 per hour working 12 hours each day for 14 days straight.
- The chance to start your career in mining with no experience and earn big $$$
If you meet the above requirements and believe this is the opportunity for you, click the “APPLY” button to attend our next Aston Driller Offsider JobFit™ Challenge
For more information, contact Ronita on 0478 837 116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org