With the mining industry booming, our clients are looking to train mechanically minded people with a background in labouring with basic on the tools training, to assist with ongoing mining maintenance and manufacturing work. This is a great chance to learn skills and get tickets to develop your career in mining and manufacturing.
Work alongside HD Fitters, Boilermakers, Welders, Component Fitters and Mechanical Fitters.
Join the Aston Mechanical Trade Assistant JobFit™ Challenge and see if a career mining and manufacturing is the right FIT for you.
Our JobFit™ Challenge includes:
- Introduction to Mechanical Trades / Mining maintenance and manufacturing
- Working alongside HD Fitters, Boilermakers, Welders, Component Fitters and Mechanical Fitters
- Chance to work on heavy equipment and with heavy metals at local workshops or FIFO
- $30 – $36p/hr pay rate working up to 12 hours per day local
- $40 – $45ph FIFO working up to 12 hours per day local
To be successful you will be required to have:
- Manual labouring experience with a basic on the tools experience
- Be physically fit to cope with the demands of the position
- Be able to provide a National Police Clearance (Clean)
- Strong commitment to safety as you will be performing high-risk work
- Mechanical aptitude and good problem solving skills
- Be teachable and take instructions well
- Required: Forklift Licence, Working at Heights and Confined Spaces
- Preferrable: Rigging and/or Dogging licence or willing to obtain
- Have a manual C class licence and have own transport
- Someone who is looking for a long-term career and wanting to grow with a company
In return, you will get:
- Full on the job training and invaluable trade experience like no other
- $30 – $36p/hr pay rate working up to 12 hours per day for local work
- $40 – $45ph FIFO working up to 12 hours per day
If you want to know more APPLY NOW to book into our next JobFit™ program to see if this is the job for you.
If you want to know more call Khalid on 0449 250 067 or email firstname.lastname@example.org