The company specialises mainly in site concrete construction and maintenance and has a head office in Perth as well as in Kalgoorlie.
They are looking for fit, motivated and FIFO experienced concreters and formwork carpenters to join their team. Most work is within the Goldfields region and ongoing. You will be responsible for the maintenance and construction of various mine sites.
- Must have prior FIFO experience within the mining sector.
- Current FMG and other inductions would be highly advantageous.
- Must have at least 5 years experience as a concreter.
- Hold relevant tickets inclusive of white card, drivers licence and clean national police clearance.
- Must be flexible on rosters as the company has various sites. 3:1 or 2:1 swings dependant on site.
What you receive in return
- $50 PH + Superannuation.
- Ongoing work with the possibility to move into a permanent opportunity.
- Weekly pay.