Our Client manufactures a range of mining service and support machines used on sites across Australia. They tailor-make mining and civil equipment specifically to meet the customer’s requirements.
Due to a significant increase in work volume, they are now seeking experienced HD Fitters to join their dynamic and experienced team within their Perth based workshop.
- 10 – 12-hour shifts from 6am to 6pm
- $50ph + super flat rate
- At least 3 months + work with the potential of permanent employment
As a successful candidate you will have:
- Trade qualified in Heavy Duty/Diesel or equivalent
- Proven experience working on Heavy Earth Moving equipment including CAT and Komatsu (must)
- Workshop experience
- Experience in the assembly of new machinery
- Driver’s License
- Forklift Ticket – Essential
In return you will receive:
- Excellent working conditions with a friendly and professional working environment
- $50.00 Per Hour + Superannuation
- Weekly pay