Our client are a national subcontractor leading the market for feature stair and balustrade projects. Recognised for business integrity, experience and quality workmanship, our client specialises in the end to end process from architectural design to metal fabrication and installation.
Due to company growth, they are looking to introduce an experience Internal Sales Rep into their established sales team of eight in their Silverwater office to assist with incoming sales and lead generation.
- Prepare quotations for the supply of new projects
- Monitor data entry of new orders
- Complete market research
- Generate new leads through email and tele calling prospects
- Resolve any issues that may arise during the sales and delivery process
- 2-5 years’ experience within an Internal Sales/sales support function
- Commercial fit-out, Building Suppliers or Architect background preferred
- Highly proficient with internal CRM systems
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills to build and maintain relationships with clients