With the opportunity of career progression you will be joining a well-established drilling company who combines quality built drilling rigs along with overhauls, repairs and modifications. Rigs are custom built, delivering maximum performance, reliability and operating efficiency.
You will need to be:
• A trade certified boilermaker/ welder
• Computer literate and the ability to do reporting
• Previous experience as a leading hand / supervisor within a workshop environment with the ability to lead, motivate a fabrication team of 10 +
• Previous experience within heavy steel workshop environment working on pressure pipes, rigs or mobile plant is essential
• Ability to delegate, give direction and make sure that all jobs are at highest standard in regards to quality.
• Work 10 hour days, 5 days per week