Our client is in an award-winning industry leader specialising in a range of affordable homes for first time homeowners. As one of the fastest growing home building groups on a national scale, our client is seeking like-minded and driven sales professionals to join its supportive and dynamic team.
This fast moving, innovative, customer service-based company is always investing in new ideas, infrastructure and people to remain on top of its game.
Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager, your key responsibilities may include:
- Liaising with prospective home buyers
- Managing the sales process, from the initial design through to contract signing
- Handling client queries, being their go to person through-out the process of the sale
- Conducting display home open days
- Understanding the building specifications
- Using Auto Sketch to produce redline mark ups for any variations
In addition to the responsibilities mentioned above, the successful candidate will have:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Relationship building skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload
- Flexible regarding your availability
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about the sales and customer service industry
- Familiar with MS office and ideally AutoSketch
- Full Driver’s License
What’s on offer:
- Full training and support, with weekly training, coaching and mentoring to ensure success
- Genuine opportunity for progression on a national level
- A reputable brand who are well known within their industry for their quality of work
This opportunity is commission based with uncapped earning potential. This role would be ideal for a sales professional with experience running a Pty Ltd company as full training and coaching will be provided to ensure your success.