A leading provider of bulk haulage and ancillary on-site services to mining companies in Australia, the company has multiple operations all over WA and work with the likes of BHP and Rio.
To support this growth they are seeking experienced MC Road Train Drivers for their operations in the Pilbara, Midwest and Goldfields operations.
To operate a range of modern trucks, varied brands that use 18 speed gear boxes. Predominantly gold or iron ore mines.
- Current Multi-Combination (MC) Drivers Licence
- A commitment to safety and applying safe-working practices
- A proficient and motivated work ethic with the ability to work unsupervised
- Previous quad road train and side tipper experience
- Experience operating 18 speed road ranger gearboxes essential
- Demonstrated experience in driving heavy bulk vehicles and other large machinery
- All candidates must supply a drivers licence history check and recent National Police Clearance (less than 12-months old), and have the ability to pass pre-employment medicals and drug/alcohol screening
What you receive in return:
- Flexible rosters
- Several mine sites to choose from
- Opportunity for temp to perm