Are you a recently qualified Mechanic/Technician looking to build you career working on prestigious European cars?
- Start your career with an award winning workshop that will support your career to become a Senior Technician between 12- 36 months
- Further your career and gain inhouse and external technical training – including qualifications in electric vehicle training
- Earn a competitive salary with quarterly bonuses incentives
- If you’re interstate or looking to move to Perth? We are open to both interstate and international applications with a negotiable relocation package
About Euro Technik
Euro Technik are an award-winning business, who exclusively repair and service high end European vehicles. Join the team who focus on being the best in the industry, are passionate about going all in to deliver the best results for their customers and last year were awarded 2021 Automotive Repairer of the Year.
They currently have two high performing workshops with a third due to open early next year. As the business continues to grow, they are looking for a Technician with a great attitude to join their newly renovated Fremantle workshop. You don’t need to come from a background in European vehicles, the experienced team will give you all the support and manufacture training across all European brands to develop your career.
By joining the team:
- They’ll invest in you and your career through in house and external training
- Get personal mentoring and coaching to progress your career into a Senior Technician
- You’ll receive quarterly profit share bonuses and additional company incentives
- Work in a full equipped, modern workshop with the latest diagnostic equipment and access to all manufacturer information to make you a highly versatile Technician
As a Technician, you:
- Have have completed your apprenticeship and have a passion for European cars
- Strive to achieve the best results
- Are motivated and highly disciplined
- Can take direction and want to continuously learn and develop your skills
- Send out quality work on a consistent basis
- Are highly organised and work in a methodical way
- Are wanting a long-term career and wanting to progress as a Technician
- Enjoy being part of a team and can work well with others
If this sounds like the position for you then please apply. For more information please contact Petar on 0406 923 262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org