We collect data from our users in the form of cookies or form data submissions. Form data submissions are used to generate a profile of your interests, and then target content to you through a range of channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, or Google. Cookie submissions and tracking are used to measure your behaviour and improve our website performance. They can also be used to target content through display marketing.
By using this site, you demonstrate your agreement to Aston Advantage’s collection and use of all information provided by you.
Personal Information Collection
- First Name
- Preferred Industry
- How can we help? (A description of how Aston Advantage can be of service to the user)
- How did you find out about us? (A description of how the user came across Aston Advantage)
Personal Information Use
The list of information provided above will be used to:
- Contact the user (only if the customer has expressed their desire to be contacted)
- Provide the services the user has asked for
- Provide the user with information they have requested for
- Maintain professional contact with the user (unless the user expresses otherwise)
- Provide any support services as needed
- For any other purpose relating to the above
All information is collected through a user voluntarily providing the information by filling out a web form provided on the website.
Log data that is collected by Aston Advantage and shared with WordPress includes but is not limited to:
- IP Address
- Brower information (type and version)
- Types of pages
- Time and date the user accessed the page
- Any details relating to the above
Use and Disclosure of Information
Aston Advantage will only use and disclose personal information for the purpose in which the information was initially collected. Any other circumstances in which the information will be used for relates only to internal auditing, administration, or event lists. The information will not be distributed or shared with any other individual who is not bound by an NDA with Aston Advantage.
The information collected will be shared with Vincere. Aston Advantage will use Vincere to send through the information that the user requested for. If a person does not wish to receive direct marketing information from Aston Advantage, that individual can contact Aston Advantage using the following contact details:
Officer: Megan Jones
From time to time, Aston Advantage may use the information provided voluntarily by a particular user to contact the user to ensure their contact records are up to date. If Aston Advantage is unable to contact the user, a written request may be sent through.
Aston Advantage ensures all information will remain private and confidential. All individuals who have access to the information provided by various users will be bound under an NDA with Aston Advantage.
Officer: Megan Jones